Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Blogging overload

There is just so much stuff going on inside my head. I already went a year without blogging and there are things that I remember that I wish I hadn't forgot so now I am on a blogging overload because there is just so much going on!

I'm packing things up, I'm looking for furniture online, I'm looking (again) at the wedding dress I want and suddenly that voice in my head goes off and says "Isn't it about time for another baby?"

What the hell? I tell that voice "Didn't I tell you last year that I am still waiting. Two more years and I don't want to hear another squeak from you." Yes, I am home alone at the moment so Daylan doesn't think I've gone even more insane than I already have. I was reading a this blog, once again, this morning and laughed to the point of tears. Oh, there is an update which now makes me want to have a Beyonce of my own. So while Daylan is almost convinced that I have lost my mind, he would be looking up institutions if he had just heard me talk to myself telling myself to basically shut the hell up.

What does my mind end up saying? "SQUEAK bitch! It's time for an effin baby!"

Thank goodness my irresponsible mind can't sabotage the plans I've set for myself and take the IUD out earlier than planned.  Don't get me wrong, I really want to have another baby but not right now. It's been taking up a lot of realty inside my head lately. Right now I have other stuff I need to plan for, save for and do before I go down that path again like a wedding, furniture and whatnot. Take that you stupid brain!

No comments:

Post a Comment