Friday, October 29, 2010

And people wonder why I hate when others know where I live!

I had a terrifying dream last night. Maybe it was this morning? Either way, it was the "longest" dream I've had in a while. Watching Supernatural had nothing to do with it because there wasn't anything paranormal about it at all. It was just one of those dreams that involved someone hunting me down.

My dream started out with myself in this dark room with three other girls. We were all captives and the guy kept himself pretty concealed but he was in the room with us. He sat closest to me and was cradling me. He was almost being very sweet with me but he explained that he was going to rape each one of us one by one and that when he was done with us, he was going to dispose of us. I knew that I was taken out of my home and was brought here, but I didn't remember this in my dream. He said it may or may not be in that order. He asked if there was anything I wanted since I was the first. He said he always gave his favorites the first go and that they had special privileges. I asked for three things: I asked for a condom, for aspirin and for ear plugs. He asked me why and I explained to him that I had a headache and a toothache (which wasn't true) and that was also why I wanted ear plugs. I didn't want to hear the other three scream because it would make my head pound. I also didn't want to hear them die. He said he was going to grant my wish but he made sure to see that we were all bound before he left the room.

I was loose but I hid that fact. When he closed the front door and walked towards the car, I started to untie myself and tried to get the others unbound. They were younger and too scared to go anywhere, so I said I would come back with the cops to rescue them. I ran. I don't even know which direction I ran to but I ran...

The next part of the dream was myself in hiding. I had a cop around me and he told me to duck in the bushes. He explained that there was a double inside a different house posing to be me with a fake family. Hints were given out in the community that I was having "dinner with my family for the holidays to celebrate my return home". The family was a decoy and they were all dressed with bullet-proof vests under their clothes and strapped with concealed weapons. The cop next to me had headphones on that were supposed to check the heartbeats of the people in the immediate area. The area was supposed to be almost abandoned. There wasn't anything out of the ordinary. The man who took me wasn't here, and I knew he wasn't here.

The next part of the dream was around a police station. I don't know why the cop and I were walking in a neighborhood but we were and I told him that the man wasn't going to be at the house. He was more composed than that. I said I knew he was going to search for me in a place where I felt safe. The cop stopped. It was then that he said he heard an abnormal heartbeat. He said that he had the machine honed in to the suspect's heartbeat and would only hear his if it became to pump differently, with adrenaline. He told me to run and he drew his gun. So we ran and he split up from me.

Here is where the dream gets fuzzy. I ran into these sparse bushes along the road. I crouched and ran in between those bushes and a chain link fence. I heard tires squeal and I heard a gun go off. It wasn't the cop's gun because it was too quiet. I ran into a yard that had these tall, extremely trimmed bushes that was almost like a maze. I was trying to disorientate my hunter and hide. I was looking for weak spots in the bush walls so go through the wall and escape. There were just too many branches so I continued to run and I kept hearing the man whisper my name as if he was right behind me. He kept whispering phrases, some of which I couldn't understand, and it seemed like he was whispering it right into my ear as I ran, which terrified me even more.

I tried to find some sort of public area, like a park or a mall, but rather than that public figure being where I knew it should be, I ended up being in this field where I was out in the open. I turned around hoping to get back into the neighborhood but saw that it was gone. Instead, the man was walking out of the brush into the opening of the field. He kept telling me not to be afraid, kept calling my name and holding his hand out but I was too afraid to take it because I could see his eyes.

Then I woke up to Daylan holding me and telling me not to be scared. How great.

See people don't understand why I don't like anyone knowing where I live. They wonder why I panic when I am home alone and hear a door shut outside the house, even in daylight. I've already had Daylan's family walk into my house because they have a key. The last time was about two weeks ago. I was asleep on the couch in a tshirt and underwear when his dad and step-mom walked into the house through the back door. When I lived in Florida in the apartment for two years, five people were inside my apartment. Period. The only people inside were Daylan, Vanessa, Gabriel, Case and Kaydee. The only ones who knew where I lived with my parents, Daylan's mom and step-dad, Nessa and Case. No one else knew. I was so paranoid because people would knock on my door early in the morning, like 3am, and no one would be there. Or people would pound on my door during the day and I had no idea who they were or what they wanted. It's only natural that I would have this dream.

I hate when people know where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment