Saturday, September 3, 2011

Dream

Ok, I just had a weird dream. I was working for a restaurant and it was shortly before closing. I got slammed and was trying to get to all of my tables. I look up and my ex, Chris, was at my section with his parents. I guess he didn't know I was working there and I panicked. I was so busy I had someone else pick it up for me, but he did in fact see me. This is an ex I still never really got over but in real life he did recently get married. His wife wasn't in my dream (go figure). He didn't say anything to me, he didn't smile at me, he didn't scowl at me. He was pretty indifferent but he did nod his head in my direction. I ended up in a school that looked similar to my old high school and I was there for some meeting. I was sitting with Erin McShane talking to her about the situation when Nessa came up to me because she overheard what happened. Despite the fact that she hasn't talked to me in almost a year, she asked me a few questions about what happened with Chris being in the restaurant like nothing happened with us. Other stuff happened like big wolf dogs (like in the Eclipse movies), big wrestlers posing to take pictures with me and whatnot.  It was just a weird dream and although it was uncomfortable, I do wish it would happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment