Friday, December 10, 2010

Creepy McCreeperton



Obviously there is someone out there who shouldn't have my phone number. I try to be careful of who gets it and I don't readily hand it over to everyone. I certainly don't have it displayed on Facebook and if I do give it to someone, it is via message because I didn't want what happened last night to happen at all.

It could have been anyone. I have a few people on my mind that could have done it and it has to have been a female. The voice was a higher pitch. Still, someone who shouldn't have my number has it and has become stupid enough to do some garbage like that.

Around midnight, I got a phone call. The only person who calls me that late is Daylan, but this number said "Restricted". I've had "Unknown" numbers call. Those are usually blocked numbers ( the *67 stuff) or telemarketers. I've never had a "Restricted" number call. I should have answered it, but I screen every phone call, and with good reason. Not everyone who calls leaves a message, but this person did. It was a female. The first impression I got was that she was drunk, but not even drunk people slur that badly. She knew who she was calling because she said my name. At the end of the message, the voice got distorted and a demonic voice was talking. I got freaked out.

I had to listen to it again to make sense of what was said, but it was hard to understand it. I got half of it. All the parts with the periods are the sections I just couldn't desipher. "Hi Cassandra, um I was calling to say 'hhhhhiiiiiiii" hahahahaha. I was wondering if you you were ..........hahahaha....if you want I could call you.......hahahah".Yeah, this person does not need to contact me again.

I sent some emails out to people to see if anyone knew anything. I wanted to know if there was something to distort voices like that and then I started to ask later on if there was a way to see WHO in the hell called and left that voice message anyway! I want to change my phone number because I can block the one number, but this person can always call from a different number. I don't play that game. I get very serious about stuff like this.

How childish can this person be? Prank calling someone is stuff that high school kids do. "Is your refrigerator running? Well go chase after it!" This was meant to be freaky and it was a pretty long message. Daylan just thinks that I can block the number but if someone I stopped speaking to a long time ago has my number stored in their phone, all they have to do is contact me from a separate number and it is the same mess all over again. I'm sure he thinks I am over reacting, but I don't play.

No comments:

Post a Comment