Monday, November 29, 2010

Bridalplasty

This is going to be my new guilty pleasure. I have it set to where every new episode is going to be recorded automatically.  Daylan is going to be rolling his eyes a lot but I'm sure he will get into it. He did the same thing with You're Cut Off!. At least Bridalplasty is something you can relate to. The premise behind this show is there are 12 women all competing to be the last one so they can win the perfect wedding and a head-to-toe plastic surgery gig. Some of the women really need it, but most don't They only need one thing done and they have this long laundry list of items.

Frankly, if I were in their position I would have a lot of stuff done too. Hell, it's free! It makes me feel ashamed that I actually have a list but oh well. It is what it is and I know I won't be able to get it done. It is nice to dream.

Because I had a baby, I would get a breast lift and a tummy tuck. My cup size changed so much that my breasts just are not the way they should be. I went from a c cup to an e cup. My stomach stretched out so far that it was unbelievable. People thought I was carrying twins and I really don't blame them. I started showing really early so I thought I was having twins. Thank goodness I wasn't but I knew I would have a big baby. I still have so much excess skin around my stomach and I still look pregnant five years later.  I want to look almost the way I did before I was pregnant. I want to feel good when I am naked.

I would get a rhioplasty. I am not happy with my nose but I am able to get past it. It just looks like my nose was broken because it is crooked. My mother has the same issue. My nose just doesn't match my face and it is too long. If it were shortened a little, then I'd be happier.

I would want my eyelids done. I do makeup as a hobby and I have heavy eyelids. You can't see what I do and that has led me to do more theatrical work so that I don't have to get frustrated when you can't see what I've done. I think it would help open my eyes up and I would look younger.

I'd have liposuction done on my thighs. I never had issues with my thighs until the middle of this year. Now I don't like my thighs. I know it is a problem area for a lot of women but I never had that issue. Since moving to Texas, I literally stopped walking. Between the heat and the crazy drivers (they speed all the time and there are a lot of hills and sharp turns around my house), I just don't want to risk it. Once I get back into walking, I'm sure my thighs will decrease in diameter.

I'd get a butt implant. I'm like an inverted triangle. I am all bust with a wide waist and no hips/butt. I can't have the waist or the hips, but at least I'd like to fill out my jeans better. I'm sure I'd have a smaller waist and a more hour glass figure if I had a tummy tuck, but having a butt would be great. I could look more like a woman.

I'd get calf implants. I already have chicken legs. Calf implants would at least balance my legs out, or at least they would in theory.

If it were at all possible, I would have three inches taken off my height, but I doubt that could ever happen. It sure is nice to dream.

God, I can't even imagine how I would look if I were able to have all this done. I know I'd be miserable while I am healing and I'm sure it wouldn't all be done at once. I better have some excellent pain medicine but gosh, can you imagine how awesome I would look in a wedding dress?

Why can't we just win the lottery? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment