Sunday, June 12, 2011

A quick note on my break

I need to make this quick because I am at work. I really miss Gabriel today. You would think that because i am at work I shouldnmt be thinking this. Typicaly people think about how much longer till they go home. I know that there isn't much I could do with him but I have a list of stuff I could do with him. slip n' slides, water ballon fights, water gun fights, make our own play dough, and other things. I work a lot and don't get a lot of off time. I am usually busy couponing or doing laundry but there are moments at night when I could be reading to him or watching movies with him. i don't talk or post about him often because I don't know who is reading or watching.There are some psychos out there. I tell my friends but I keep the rest to myself. I just donmt letmyself get down because I can't let it affect my work when my positive attitude is really all I have when i am at work. Speaking of work, I have to clock back in.

I can NOT wait to have a day off tomorow. I have so much crap to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment