Sunday, May 22, 2011

An extra day

I looked at the schedule at work this morning to see that what we were hoping for was actually going to happen. I was still getting my Monday and Wednesday off, but I got all my days off except for Friday. That wasn't a big deal because it was a single shift that I had to have picked up. It means that all day on Monday would be spent packing and cleaning. We are going to get the trailer and start packing things up. It would be spent picking up the house and cleaning for while we are gone (and taking out the trash). It would be spent doing the things that we need to do before this trip. Rather than leave at 5am on Thursday, we are leaving 7am on Wednesday. It means one extra day in Florida with our friends and family. One extra day to try to get the rest of the loose ends taken care of. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment