Thursday, May 19, 2011

My non-grocery stock pile as of May 19th 2011

Laundry 

Disposable razors,which are cheaper than refills.

You can see what goes on sale and what has coupons. Obviously Daylan's stuff is cheaper.

Once again, guess what goes on sale and what I have coupons for. Daylan shouldn't smell for a long time.

My smelly- good stuff that I just started. With all the wild animals outside the house, as well as inside, my house smells. Skunk is NOT a good smell.

In shower hair care. I'm not sure if I will continue with this category since I am wanting to try the Wen Haircare Line. Head and Shoulders will probably stay.

Yeah, I think I am good for a while and I still have more Tampax Pearl tampons LOL

Now I just need to stock up on Neosporin.

Cleaning products

The bottom shelf after I pushed more towels into a corner and organized.

The top portion with the detergents.

Now all I need to do is get the following items: more toilet paper, more paper towels, neosporin, more deodorant and body wash for me, more air fresheners and smelly-good stuff for the house. 

If only I could get a grocery stock pile going but 1) I can't seem to get my hands on coupons I would use and 2) I don't have a whole lot of space. Grocery coupons that are released are for items that neither Daylan nor myself would ever eat. Here comes the next challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment