Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

When Daylan's, sister, Kaydee, was over the other night with her kids, it made me realize how much I miss having a baby around and how lucky I am that Gabriel isn't in the needy 3year old stage anymore. He is five. I haven't seen him in a few months since his father is being insistent that he doesn't leave the state. Now that I have a job out here, I could get Gabriel but there are loose ends I need to take care of in Florida so I am just going to move back.

The exact date is still in the air but I'm hoping for the middle of summer.

It is going to be busy today at work and I can only hope that I will be in excellent sections to make up for the debaucher that was work last night. We were busy. Really busy. Either my tables complained about everything under the sun, they camped out in my tables or they just plain didn't feel like spending more money on a thing called tips. I'm hoping that this will not be the case today. With all the little babies I will be seeing today, it's making me wonder if now is the time to take my IUD out and try to have kids with Daylan.

Of course I know that now isn't a good time. We aren't financially set up for that and we still have yet to save up for the wedding. He doesn't want to have kids right now anyway. He really wants kids,  but not at this moment. Most days I agree; now isn't a good time to bring another baby into this world. I just miss having a small baby around. I know it means a lot of sleepless nights, a lot of crying, a lot of diaper changes, a lot of time doing it by myself but knowing what I know now, and being almost 28 instead of 21, I think this will be much easier this time around.

Besides, I make some beautiful and amazing chitlins ;).

It's time to distract myself and get ready for work. All I have to do is put on my work shirt since it is already ironed. Tonight I get to go through the Sunday paper to see what kind of beautiful coupons I get this week. Surely there will be more baby stuff in it. I really don't need to buy anything for a while, especially since the shopping trip I had on Wednesday cost more than I was expecting, but if there is an out-of-this-world deal, then I suppose I will oblige. It all just depends. There are some more things I need to stock up on such as: body wash for me, deodorant for me, Neosporin and more Fabreze. Most of the deodorant and body wash is Daylan's. If I can get those items in this week's trip, then I can definitely stop for a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment