Friday, May 20, 2011

Things you shouldn't hear....

Yesterday afternoon, Daylan was playing Fable 3 online. I guess he "met" a person on the game and they decided to run around together and help each other. I'm not quite sure what Daylan needed help for, maybe he was helping the kid? Anyway! I am on the couch printing coupons when I hear "I haven't had a wife or kids in a long time." Yeah, it made me stop my search for a moment and look up at him. "I had the Henry the 8th award because I married six woman and killed five of them." "Dude, your wife wanted to play patty cake with me. It's not my fault."

Needless to say, I knew it was a game but it still shocked me enough to where I looked up from my screen as he looks up from his. He explained that this guy is getting upset at him because he is flirting with the guy's game wife. This isn't another player who is pretending to be his wife; this is a person the game created. He said that if you are online and doing the live games, if one player has sex with their game wife, other people in the room who are online are obligated to join. Keep in mind, there are achievements for how many wives you have, how many kids you have, how many STDs you have had etc. Because this guy was getting "butt hurt" over the fact that Daylan was macking on his game wife, Daylan said "I think I am going to kill his wife, just to piss him off."

Ok, what game thinks it is ok to get STDs on a game? LOL Why is this an achievement to get as many wives as you can? Oh you can have achievements for divorce too. Man oh man.  Had I not known this was a game, I probably would have started throwing things at him. I mean shoot an unsuspecting woman would think that the guy she is with is a serial killer and a serial cheater. I knew it was a game but still.

Geez.What a lucky girl I am. ::shakes head:: You can't help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment