Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sometimes no news is good news

I had finally met some of the facebook people I had been talking to for a year and one of them works for Walmart with my friend Mikey. She told me, without my asking, that she knows who my ex husband is. Great, a lot of people seem to know him. She also said that she know who his wife is and that his wife knows me. Alright.

He married Jennifer Goodyear. She was the high school hooker. That girl had sex with anyone and everyone in high school. She was a grade lower and was always "pregnant" and always "miscarrying." I don't know if this is true, but word in the halls was that she would drink and smoke till she miscarried but I know (now in my infinite wisdom) that most women who don't know they are pregnant tend to still drink and smoke without any real consequence.

We knew each other but we never ran in the same crowds. We weren't civil but we weren't rude. It was more along the lines of just ignoring each other because we had nothing to say to one another. What my friend told me is that she has been facebook stalking me through one of my friends. She suggested that Jenni was using Jennie (her new sister-in-law) but when I looked on FB, they aren't even friends. As far as I could tell, Travis wasn't either but he isn't on my friend's list so I have no access to his friend's list. Tom Sr. and Kim are. What I did find is that Chrystina is friends with her on FB. They both live in Crestview. I haven't talked to Chrys in a while and we never had a falling out. She doesn't seem to be "that way" but it seems to be the only thing that makes sense. Before I blocked Jenni, and deleted Chrys, I was able to see her Jenni's initial page to see that Jennie wasn't on the friend's list.

Word on the street is since she is (now was) stalking me, she knew when I was coming to town and made references to my friend, and possibly other people in Walmart, that her and Tom need to hurry up and file for custody. ::Shakes head::

The other word on the street is Tom married her after three weeks. If that is correct, he just pulled the same thing he did with me. They were dating one week, engaged the next and married the next. What I don't get is Tom is a smart guy! He knows better than that! He really is a brilliant man. He's a great guy, a decent friend, a great father (he just wasn't a good lover or husband for me) but he is not by any means stupid. This was an idiotic move. All I can think of is that he thought she was pregnant. I think supposedly she said she was when my friend announced her pregnancy but is now saying they are trying. Once again, I don't know what Tom is thinking....trying to knock up the brand new wife like he did with me? Did he not learn anything?

So while this is all hilarious, it really isn't. He's been threatening for years to try for custody but I'll be damned if  this is the reason why he tries. Having a step-mom is all cool, but she is not going to be my son's mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment