Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What a lie.

Yesterday Daylan and I went to an Albertson's that was closing. It's the one by Daylan's job.Grammie said that things were 50% off and we figured it wouldn't hurt to go through and see what we could get on sale. Man, what a rip off! Some stuff was 30% off but the rest was more like 5%. I'm not joking. That was what was on the sign. Things were $0.12 cents cheaper. What a sale. I get that they were just wanting to make as much money as they could for as long as they can, but my goodness. They had papers up saying what the sale was, what the original price is and what it should be with the sale. I thought I was going to get some good deals on things so Daylan said I could buy some things that I needed. It wasn't on sale. We ended up spending more than we thought. The price tag was after the sale. Had we known that, we wouldn't have grabbed it. Why put that paper up? What is worse is everything in nonrefundable. God, I would have returned most of that. The only good deal I got was on brown foundation (for a look I want to do) and on deodorant. I got it for $1.99 but that is only because I had a really good coupon. Oh to make it worse, they wouldn't double coupons or change the price of coupons. They could have altered the price of the coupon so it would be free rather than a "money maker" but they wouldn't let me use the coupon at all. Oh well, it was just a dollar. Screw that. We will stick with the Albertson's by the house and HEB from now on. However, I still have to use my coupons within a few days before they expire.

Ok, rant done.

No comments:

Post a Comment