Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Messenger

I just saw a commercial on tv that reminded me of something that had happened the other night.

Daylan was playing COD Black Ops (surprise surprise) when he said out loud "How the hell do they know exactly where I'm at?" I think I said "Because either they are psychic or you just suck. If you suck, you deserve to be shot at." He then called his sister, who is 1000 miles away, to tell her to tell me that he is no longer speaking to me. I'm in the kitchen laughing at him. He said "Kaydee, you are on speaker phone. You go and tell her." I hear from the phone "Cass, Daylan no longer is speaking to you." I'm pretty much dying. He is thirty or so feet away from me, reclining, and he is playing messenger? He really had to call and bother his sister?

Geez, I am engaged to a child but at least this was funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment