Friday, July 8, 2011

Learn to smell the roses

Some of these people I work with are unreal. They donmt ever want to be here and want to give their shifts away. I want to ask them why they don't just change their availability. That weekend is when they need to pick up shifts because rent is due but come Monday are wanting to give shifts away. Others talk trash about management or other servers to the point that I want to ask why they still work here. The managers aren't going anywhere.

Look, I get irritated too but I donmt mind coming to work. I know the managers don't hate me. They are not trying to screw me over. The tables (customers) are cheap but I can't help that. Even our good servers complain about tables. It is what it is. I do "like" it here. I just wish people would drop their negative attitudes. I know most of them smoke pot.....go smoke some more if it keeps you from complaining so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment