Sunday, July 17, 2011

A new phenom---LULZ

I just had a dream within a dream. That is some Inception shit :) Apparently it is called Lucid Dreaming because most people  do not realize that in a dream they are dreaming but this isn't quite it. I didn't now I was dreaming but I knew my dream self had had a dream of her own.

In this dream, I was seeing this guy that I use to go to high school with, Derrick Richardson. I haven't thought about him in years. I really have no reason to be thinking about him at all. In the dream, he was aspiring to be part of some R&B group so he formed one called LULZ. I have no idea what it means or what it stands for both in real life or in the dream. He wanted everyone to dress a like, like in a boy band, where everyone wore American flag carpender pants with the Army style P.T. shirts and black lace up boots.
These aren't the exact pants but it's the closest thing I could find online. They were denim material just like men's carpenter pants. 

They would all dance military styled dance routines with a lot of foot stomping. To get the message across, they would have back-up dancers who did the same thing. My dream self thought that this dream was hilarious so I went to work to go see Derrick. He was one of the cooks in the restaurant (which was set up like Cheddars). I told him about the dream I had and he didn't find it as funny as I did. "I'm in a group called 'Dolls'" "No! LULZ" I doubled over from laughing so hard that tears were coming down my face. I remember looking through the CA line and in between laughs said "I'm not creative enough to just make this up!"

That is when I woke up. I had a dream within a dream. How wicked is that?
Just add tears and that would have been me in the dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment