Wednesday, March 2, 2011

If I never saw this man again, I'd be fine.

There was once a time that I liked Daylan's dad, but my opinion of him changed the first day I met him. Kaydee was in the hospital because she had given birth to Caleb. That was when I met Greg. I don't remember what was said or how it came about but I was pinned to the hospital room in front of everyone but no one paid attention. He wasn't being threatening but that was not my idea of a good way to feel someone out. Daylan didn't do anything so it wasn't bad enough to bother him. Ever since then, my opinion of his father has been horrible.

That man has done nothing but disgust me for the past three years. He tried to take me out to lunch behind Daylan's back. When he stayed the night in my son's room (Daylan was in my room playing video games), he asked me when I was going to leave his son to be with him. Daylan's room, in Texas, didn't have a door. It had vertical blinds. I was changing into a corset and he decided to open the blinds to talk to me. On my first trip to Texas, I was on the phone with him so I could stay awake. He thought it would be appropriate to ask me when I was going to clean his house, the first day or the second day of my arrival. He's sent me obnoxious texts. He has spread lies saying I am evil, manipulative, money hungry, a compulsive liar etc and then the whole family in Texas hated me for a while. Finally Daylan stepped in. The thing is, this man isn't even attractive. He is charming when it benefits him. His younger brother said it best, "Greg's best isn't always good."

I'm not even sure why his 4th wife is with him! A few months after they got married, they went to Florida to visit Kaydee since she had her second child. Within a week, a $10,000 bill was rang up on his wife's card. Not his card, not their mutual card but her card. Of course she knew the gas and hotel bills would be on there and perhaps a slightly higher restaurant tab but she never thought the next bill statement would come back with over 10K worth of debt. He pretty much single-handedly began the demise of her credit. Not only that, but he was buying guns and ammo with her card because he wasn't allowed to buy any yet (with his times in jail/prison). He even paid Daylan back half the money he was owed from her credit card. Daylan and I were talking about this, and we both think we would have left the other if this happened three months after getting married.

This is what you get when you are married after knowing someone for a year.

The thing is, everyone thinks that this man shits platinum bars. He was in jail for either tax fraud or evasion (Daylan's not quite sure). He is in his 4th marriage. He cheated on Daylan's mother and then brainwashed the two kids for years that their step-dad was the one who ruined their family. Daylan never knew until I told him, in a fit of anger, a year and a half ago when I said he was beginning to turn out to be his father's son. He got upset and called his mother to ask if it was true. He then learned, once again, that his father is a compulsive liar (yet I'm supposed to be one according to Greg). And god he is horrible with money!

Greg was supposed to do Daylan's tax return. He constantly told Daylan "It's coming" and yet Daylan never received his money last year. Greg somehow got Daylan's $1400 transferred into his account instead of Daylan's. Daylan never got his money. Greg said he could help Daylan flip his money through a family friend (even Daylan knows his grandfather used the guy). Daylan put in $1000 and got a month later that the money was doubled. We were both told the money would be in his account within a month. Three months later, all Daylan got was $1000, the money he put in. Greg took the other $1000 but he paid him back with his wife's card and didn't tell her. I was furious with Daylan. "Why did you let your dad do that? Why did you let him get away with it?!?" Daylan kept saying "Because I wanted to believe he changed. I don't want to think that I can't trust my dad." When Daylan was sixteen years old, he worked all summer outside to get $1200, but his dad had to be the joint holder since Daylan was still a minor. Greg went to jail and Daylan noticed that $1200 was missing. Daylan didn't have a debit card and we wanted to go to North Carolina for Daylan's step-father's family reunion so Daylan gave Greg the money, the day and the time. A month later the tickets weren't bought. We were supposed to fly out a week later. Daylan's grandmother had to buy our tickets for us and they ended up being triple the price. Oh, Daylan also wired money into Greg's account to pay his phone bill. He never did pay it. Daylan's plan got cancelled. His grandmother had to pay for that as well, especially since he had proof of wiring money to Greg. Everyone in the family knows Greg's history with money.

Daylan finally had enough and bought a book on money investments with the stock market, real estate etc. We are both so tired of money disappearing. The $2000 we were supposed to get was to move me back to FL but we don't have it. The $1400 was to start saving for our wedding but we never got it. Daylan finally had enough sense to go and have his taxes done himself, so he actually got his money back....for once. Greg has no remorse for stealing as much money from his own son as he did. He has no remorse for anything. He is still coming up with excuses as to what happened.

Most of this happened before the family turned on me and then began to like me again. That was the day when I told Daylan that Greg, and his 4th wife, were forbidden to even come to the wedding. I don't want them having an invite. I don't want them knowing where it is. I will have them kicked out if they show up. Kathy, his 4th wife, is just as bad at Greg. She came to our house at 8am banging on the door throwing stuff at Daylan because she believed what Greg told her about me. Anytime she sees me, Daylan is with me. The family did see me for three hours a week, max. I rarely talk in those houses yet she not only believed everything but decided to show her ass at our house. Oh, and they both walked in through my locked back door while I was taking a nap, in just a shirt and thong, without telling me they would be coming around. I told them both that I didn't want to talk to them. I didn't want them calling me and yet they unlocked my door. This was back in October.

Ugh.

Ok, my rant is done. I'm sorry if this seems so scrambled. Daylan and I are both going to read that book and see if we can get our money in order. Greg is not going to be involved. Hell he isn't even going to be involved with the small restaurant that Daylan and his uncle will be running. Greg won't be allowed in the back of the restaurant and he won't be allowed to touch the safe or the register. With all the problems this man has caused, especially in the 10 months I've lived in Florida, I'd be happy to never see him again and Daylan is being respectful of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment