Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A survey (which is a rare occurance)

Three Nicknames
  • Cass
  • Minnie
  • Tits McGee
Three Jobs I Have Held
  • Waitress/Carhop
  • Toll Collector
  • Cashier
Three Places I Have Lived
  • Germany
  • Florida
  • Texas
Three TV Shows I Watch
  • Supernatural
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Teen Mom 2
 Places I Have Been
  • Chicago
  • Nashville
  • San Antonio
Three of My Favorite Foods
  • Salads
  • Raw oysters
  • Mango Habenero wings from Buffalo Wild Wings
Three of My Favorite Books/Magazines
  • Twilight Saga
  • Needful Things- Steven King
  • The Secret- Rhonda Brynes
Three Friends I Think Might Respond
  • I do not know
  •  
  •  
Three Things I Am Looking Forward to
  • Moving back to Florida for a little while :)
  • Having a career
  • Winning the lottery
  • Three Things That Are ALWAYS by My Side
  • Pens/Paper (for work)
  • A cell phone (right now it's usually Daylan's)
  • My camera
  • Three of my favorite colors
  • Maroon
  • Black
  • Dark green
Three  favorite types of candy
  • Snickers
  • Milky Way
  • 3 Muskateers Mint
Three Things in my car right now
  • Boxes
  • My cd book
  • A carseat
Three Things I did Today
  • Went to work
  • Cooked dinner
  • Shopped at Walgreens

No comments:

Post a Comment