Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Laughter is the best medicine.

It doesn't matter if you are healthy or happy. It doesn't matter if you are sick or depressed. Laughing is the best thing. It is the reason why I own so many stand up comedies on dvd. Nothing is better than watching your favorite comedian on tv with people you love.

I decided to frequent www.damnyouautocorrect.com and www.wrongnumbertexts.com and decided to post my favorites again as I did previously. When you find something good, you have to share it. The last four or five are the best of this particular bunch :)

Nooooo of course not Mom. They think about other things such as....studying??

Because a hug has an emoticon? I thought it was only facial expressions...LOL

Hey, I wasn't the one who said it.

Don't quit your day job, Mom. You may cause the economy to crash again.

It should be illegal for certain people to cook.

Well, Disney sure is stepping their game up from hiding hidden sexual pictures in movies. Now they are just becoming more obvious. It's safe to say they don't care anymore.

Go Mom

Words can't describe the feeling this person felt as their eyes bled from reading that text.

Hey, this is from the expert!

Once again, an expert. Hey hey!

Gotta love a supportive Mom...but apparently she believed her child was gay...what does that say about her child? LOL

Yeah because halitosis is a commonly used word.

Don't forget to wash those Jews by hand. Some of those set in stains are hard to get out.

Should we be worried about the father/son dynamic here?

Ooooh burn!

Magic penis pills is more like it.

I couldn't help but shake my head. Everyone knows the ending...even if they didn't read the books.

Daaaaamn, I would have let them panic for a while.

That is awesome :)

What's the saying? Once you go black.... Well, I like my men how I like my coffee...strong and hard. Wait!

Epic win. Fail for the gerbil.

And I thought I was the only one who was fluent on this lost language.

The original sounded more fun

Que the music! Eye of the tiger it's the king of the fight!

Hubba hubba

If the cookies taste powdery...

Someone is in trouble....

Winning! I'm glad someone said something!

Oooooh...

The best for last! :)






Even if you didn't find every single one of these funny, you had to have had some gut busting laughter on your end of the screen. Man, people with touch screen keyboards should know this is going to happen, but it is completely in my benefit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment