Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Inside their home

Do you ever wonder what it is like in other people's lives? It could be from a first person point of view or a third person point of view but do you ever wonder what their lives are REALLY like? People will always say their lives are great or their lives suck but do they really? If you could watch them do their daily routines and hear their thoughts, I wonder what you would find.

What is their work experience like? Do they get treated better or do they get the short end of the stick? How much do they really make and where does their money really go? I bet most people blow their money more than they say they do. You could watch them to see how they perform. Are they slackers, are they in the middle or are they the kind to go above and beyond?

More importantly, what is it like inside their homes? What are their relationships like? How do they interact with their kids and friends? What does their house look like when they aren't expecting company? Is this the kind of person who spends their waking hours (at home) glued to the tv or are they doing other things such as hobbies or chores. Is their home life as spectacular as they say it is? How much do they gossip to their friends and what are they saying about other people? How do they really feel about themselves and view themselves? Do they keep diaries? What would they write in it?

As you can see, I would be very interested. Maybe this is why certain reality tv shows, like Teen Mom 2, interest me. You see how they really act and what they really say. Some are made out to be fools while some are just rumored to be trouble when they really aren't. I don't like the drama with those shows, but that is partly because the shows edit things how they want it to appear on tv. Weeks are cut out. Watching someone for a week probably would be more boring than I would expect, but it still would give me the inside scoop as to what is going on. Are they exaggerators? Are they telling the truth?

Hmm if I had a tv crew following me around, they would be bored. LOL. I don't have a normal work schedule and I don't have enough hobbies outside the house to keep them filming me. It would be cool though. Until then, I'll just blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment