Sunday, March 27, 2011

Short and to the point

I miss being able to do things the way I did. I literally went from not working to always working. My makeup album is screaming at me because I am neglecting it. I'm sure my friends are saying the same. I just can't help it. I get one day off a week and I end up picking up shifts. It isn't worth it, but sometimes I come back with a good day. I'm not able to just relax. Eventually I can watch all the shows I have recorded on the dvr. Eventually I will get my house in order. Eventually I will do another makeup look. I'll get my coupon book in order (again). I will start working on dishes for my cooking album. You'd think I was working two jobs but it's just I end up working from 11 till 9 or 10pm. I'm sure if I was at a job at 8am then my other activities would catch up. This is something I will have to get use to because I will have to work two jobs for a little while when I get back to FL since we will have to have a wedding one of these days. On a bright side, I think I may finally be starting to lose weight with all the moving around I have to do at work and we are saving money on our groceries since I'm not able to cook as much.

I know this is short, but I really am tired. It's definitely my bedtime. I will probably blog again tomorrow (since it's my day off) after my Walgreens trip again.

No comments:

Post a Comment