Saturday, February 12, 2011

Does no one listen?

I can not tell you how frustrated I am. My morning started off bad an hour ago and I'm just wanting to escape. Once again, the toilet overflowed. Every time I use it, I have to use a plunger, but nothing seems to help. It just won't flush correctly. Water come up to the rim. Most of the time, it slowly drains but sometimes it doesn't.

I slept on the couch last night and I heard the toilet running a lot without taking a break. The toilet tends to constantly run unless you jiggle the handle. I woke up to constant running so I go towards the bathroom to mess with the handle when I saw water coming down the hallway. One part is going into the spare room, one part is starting to flood the kitchen and the other is making its way to the bedroom. The bathroom is the only bathroom in the house and the only door in the house (besides the front and back door). It's not like I have any other options as far as bathrooms unless I want to pee in the tub.

Daylan told me that he called the maintenance man but apparently he canceled the request for David coming out because he thought the toilet fixed itself...nothing fixes itself. I've been telling him for the past few days that you have to put the plunger to it every time you use it but apparently Daylan has stopped listening to me all together. I'm in the house all day every day. Apparently I don't know what the hell I am talking about. Now we may have to wait until Monday to have our only toilet in the house looked at.

I just want to scream and cry. You would think something small like this would be no big deal but the toilet flooded not too long ago! Then the sink was leaking in the bathroom, then our sinks wouldn't drain (because the pipes were frozen), then the freezer outside thawed out all of our meat. Let's not forget that the front and back doors have gaps so wasps, centipedes and other critters could constantly get inside my house. This was an everyday thing when the temperatures were hot. I never had a phobia of wasps till they were in my house everyday. I'd wake up from taking a nap on the couch to a wasp hovering over me.

Geez, I know this will be gross but I hope I don't have a bowel movement this weekend. I can use the tub to pee but I don't want to deal with the toilet overflowing again because Daylan refused to listen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment