Monday, February 7, 2011

Quick mishap

I am hoping to remember to come back and blog again.

So not even ten minutes ago I went to the freezer outside. I figured I would just do steak and potatoes but I noticed that all of our meat thawed out. Look, I know I shouldn't freeze something that has thawed out but oh well. We just transferred everything to the freezer inside. I'm not going to throw away perfectly good meat and replace it. It will already cost us over $100 if we do that. I figure as long as it is cooked thoroughly, there shouldn't be a problem. The only meat I eat that isn't fully cooked is steak and that is because medium rare is heaven.

Maybe I didn't close the door all the way when I grabbed a pizza out, but even if it was cracked, it shouldn't have cooled off completely. It sounded like the fans were on and it was kind of cool. Maybe that was what it was. I hope it wasn't something stupid like not checking to make sure I shut the door. We will find out tomorrow. So it looks like pizza again because we don't have room in the little freezer.

At least I had a banana and a foot long sub earlier today. I'm not really hungry yet but I panicked and threw the pizza in the oven. Oh well, I can snack on fruit, berries and yogurt if I get hungry again.

No comments:

Post a Comment