Thursday, February 17, 2011

Stuffing my face is exhausting

Ever since I've tried cutting my calories and eating only fresh foods, I've been starving. I know this is a good thing. The human body is supposed to eat every three to four hours and we were never meant to eat like we didn't know when our next meal would come. So I am trying to measure what I eat, keep track of the foods that I know I can find calories to and I try to eat all the time. I'm trying to cut down sugars as well. So here I am, cutting the calories, trying to eliminate the sugars and I am trying to walk. I'm still starving. Fruits and vegetables keep me full for less than an hour. I refuse to weigh myself because I don't want to be dependent on a weight loss number. 10-15lbs would be ideal but no more than that. If I can get back into all of my old pants without having to lose 10lbs, then so be it. I just want to fit into my old clothes. In the mean time, I'm starving and stuffing myself at the same time. So I will grab a fruit and a yogurt before I go on my walk. Man, I have got to get use to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment