Sunday, August 28, 2011

I need mind reading capabilities

People will always view you differently. Some will like you and some will hate you. Part of that merely is circumstantial but most of it is based on how you act and present yourself. If I were to go into other people's minds, what would I discover? I often wonder what the general consensus about me is. Am I really quiet? Do I talk too much? Am I weird? Am I pretty? Am I annoying? 

I often wonder what people think about me when I am at work. What do my tables think about me? My bosses? My co-workers? What I would learn doesn't mean I would change who I am or my behavior unless it was something that was a necessary change. It would just be a means of satisfying my curiosity. I really am a curious person. Trust me, I'm sure I won't like everything I hear but it certainly would be amusing to hear most of what people have to "say".

Besides, think of how much easier it would be to get jobs, raises/promotions etc. Muhahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment